Saturday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- He completed MBBS in 1981 from Govt. Medical College, Bellary, India.
- Post that he did his MD In Pathology from Kasturba Medical College India in 1991.
- Worked as faculty/consultatant pathologist over 16 years in india.
- Professional membership in Medical Council Of India – permanent member since 1981
- His area of expertise including histopathology, cytology heatology and clinical pathology
- Received a best paper award for presenting a paper poster titled “ A CASE OF PLACENTAL SITE TRPOPHOBLASTIC TUMOR DIAGNOSIS BY ENDOMETRAL ASPIRTION CYTOLOGY” in National conference conducted by Indian Cytology Association held at Goa, India in November 19 .
- His research works includes Role of Helicobacter pylori in peptic dyspensia,
Connective tissue stromal changes in Tumor and Tumor- like lesions of the breast,
Study of mast cells in non –neoplastic skin lesions, Prolymphocytic leukaemia _ report of three cases, Benign teratoma of the lesser omentum _ a case report, FNAC of Breast Lumps In Pregnancy and Lactation, Mast cell profile in uterine cervix ,Cytomorphology of subcutaneous panniculitic T – cell lymphoma (SPTCL) – a case report.
- His research works published in Indian Journal of Surgery, Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology,Indian Journel of cytology
- He is having 21 years of Experience in the field of Pathology.
He have good communication skills in English, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada And Malayalam