Saturday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- MBBS from Mysore Medical College,Mysore.Karnataka India in 1988
- M.S(ENT) from Karnataka Medical College,HubliKarnataka ,India in 1988
- MRCS(ENT) and DOHNS diploma from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow UK in 2013.
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow,UK.
- Elected as Fellow of American Academy of Otolaryngologists and Head & neck Surgery in 2015.
- Awarded Educational Fellowship from International Politzer Society of Otology and also attended their conference in London,UK in 2009.
- Underwent Clinical attachment Program in ENT at University Hospital Coventry,UK in 2009.
- Clinical experience of ENT practice of over 24 years including 9 years in Abudhabi,UAE till now.
- Well versed in Basic ENT procedures, certain endoscopic and microscopic procedures.
- Regularly attended Hand-on Nasal endoscopic and Ear Microscopic Workshops in India and Singapore.
- Have teaching experience as senior lecturer for College of Audiology,Speech and language Pathology at Mangalore in India(2006-07)
- Participated in Deafness Screening Program for School children and Fitting of Hearing aids in collaboration with Rotary Club International and Lion’s Club in Mangalore District,India(2005-07)
- Life member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India and Indian Medical Association.
- His clinical paper on“A rare case of unusual foreign body in the throat(Mobile Phone) “is accepted for scientific paper presentation by American Academy of Otolaryngologists and Head & Neck Surgery to be held in San Diego ,USA in September 2016
- Presently working in National Hospital,Abu Dhabi,UAE as Specialist Otolaryngologist since 02/07/2011.