Saturday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- Masters in Orthopedics from the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University in 2005
- Holds fellowship in Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy of knee from North Sydney Orthopedics and sports medicine centre, Australia and Fellowship in Arthroscopy & sports medicine from klinikum rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany.
- Extensive experience in joint replacement and arthroscopy of knee, hip, shoulder and in complex trauma care
Field of interest and special affinity towards Arthroscopic reconstruction of ligaments of knee and shoulder reconstruction
- Previously worked as a Consultant Orthopedics at Max Hospital, Delhi, Alchemist Hospital & Columbia Asia Hospital.
- Won numerous awards for his research work including Asian Admirable Achievers 2010 and Marquis Who’s Who in the world 2011.
- Has keen interest in research and has publications in peer reviewed index journals including Journal of hand surgery and journal of orthopedic trauma.
- Best Paper Award for Management of Radial club hand by distraction, centralization & tendon transfers at North Zone Indian Orthopedic Association Annual Conference at Patiala From 17th to 19th March, 2006.
- Paul Harris fellowship from Rotary International
- He is long distance runner and has completed many Marathons and Ultra marathons. He is a wild life enthusiast and bird photographer