Saturday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- Underwent M.B.Bch in 1983, MSc of Anesthesia & ICU in 1990 and MD in Anesthesia & ICU in 1997.
- Was worked as a professor of Anesthesia & ICU in the faculty of medicine, Egypt with good experience in practice in UAE in the field of painless Labour & Neuro Axial block. Also anesthesia consultant and HOD in Al Salama Hospital & Anesthesia Consultant at Al Noor Hospital.
- Member of American society of Anesthesia (A.S.A), European Society of Anesthesia, European Society of Anesthesia Registry and Egyptian Society of Anesthesia & ICU.
- Area of expertise in general anesthesia of Acute Major or minor procedures, epidural anesthesia for analgesia and painless labour, post operative pain relief, managemet f post operative anesthesia complication and peripheral nerve block, ultra sound guided – nerve stimulator.
- Certificate of appreciation for training the student in Hospital Dentistry course in 2003-2004 from Ajman University of Science & Technology Network, faculty of Dentistry.
- Has keen interest in research and publications including Remifentanil in Obstetric analgesia – A dose related fining study in 2002, Propofol/Remifentanil TIVA provides superior recovery parameters over Propofol / sevoflurane Anesthesia children in 2007, Analgesic efficacy of preemptive Intra – auricular injection of Bupivacaine alone verses Bupivacaine in combination with Tramadol or neostigmine in 2006
- Dedicated anesthetist for more than 32 years.