Saturday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- Specialist Radiologist, Avivo Hospitals – National Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE since January 2016.
- MBBS from KBN Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga in 2006 securing 1st place in Biochemistry in 1st MBBS, 1st place in Microbiology and Pharmacology in 2nd MBBS, 1st Rank at state level in 3rd MBBS with first place in ENT and Ophthalmology and 1st place in General Surgery in final MBBS.
- Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (DMRD) from JJM Medical College, Davangere in 2010.
- Internship in Advanced MRI studies and Musculoskeletal MRI from Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai and King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM), Mumbai.
- Internship in Neuro Imaging and Interventional Radiology from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore.
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Radiology from National Board of Examinations at KG Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in 2012.
- Consultant Radiologist at Girish Hitech Diagnostic Centre, Gulbarga since 2012.
- Fellowship Course in Oncoradiology from Dr. MGR University, Chennai in 2013.
- Member of Indian radiological and imaging association (IRIA), Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging, Docplexus and International Journal of Radiology.
- Presented educational exhibits at national conference 2010 on Imaging of primary tumors of the spine, 128 slice CT virtual bronchoscopy and 128 slice CT imaging of coronary variants and anomalies and awarded best educational exhibit for 128 slice CT imaging of coronary variants and anomalies.
- Presented pictorial essays in IRIA Tamilnadu State conference 2011 on 128 slice whole body CT angiography and Re-emerging role of HSG with Digital Fluoroscopy and awarded best presentation for128 slice whole body CT angiography.
- Presented Case Report in IRIA Tamilnadu subchapter 2011 on Antenatal Detection Of Short Rib Polydactyly Type III.
- Publications in IJRI and docplexus on imaging of hereditary multiple exostosis, metaphyseal chondrodysplasia, lebers optic dystrophy, multiple epiphyseal dysplasia, osteogenesis imperfecta, MR imaging of intraneural ganglion and sonographic technique of detecting acute appendicitis.
- Written books on Hepatobiliary Imaging, Selected DNB Questions and Answers and Posterior Cranial Fossa lesions.
- Research work on MRI and PET-CT evaluation of gastroesophageal carcinoma.
- Academic coordinator and practical trainer for DNB postgraduate students since 2010.
- Renowned for high speed accurate reporting with experience in all radiological modalities and special interest in advanced MRI studies, Dopplers and antenatal ultrasound.
- In association with obstetrics and gynecology department provided ultrasound services in several antenatal camps in Coimbatore during 2010 to 2012.
- Apart from being a dedicated doctor, also actively participate in spiritual and social work.