Sat – Wed : 9AM - 1PM & 5PM – 9PM & Thurs: 9AM - 5PM
Saturday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Monday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- M.B.B.S. from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 1983 securing 1st place in Anatomy at 1st M.B.B.S and 1st place in Surgery at 3rd M.B.B.S. examinations.
- M.S. in General Surgery from Grant Medical College & J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in 1987 securing 1st place in General Surgery.
- National Board recognized Urology Training at Bombay Hospital & MRC, Mumbai from 1989 to 1991.
- Consultant Urologist at several hospitals/institutions in Mumbai since 1992.
- Publications in Bombay Hospital Journal during Urology training and in British Journal of Urology in the “Innovative Technique Section” in the year 1990-91.
- Awarded the”Best Paper Prize” at West Zone Urology Conference in 1996-97 held at Kolhapur, Maharashtra (Title: “Endocotie”- A new modality in treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease).
- Recipient of “Rashtriya Gaurav Puraskar” for the year, 2007.
- In association with Pharmaceutical companies, involved in conducting several camps for senior citizens in Mumbai to promote Prostate health & awareness during years 2009 to 2013.
- Served as Faculty on “Board of Education” by “Urological Society of India” in the year, 2013 at the educational programme conducted in Mumbai, in the session on “Urethral Strictures and BPH” and published as a book in the year, 2014.
- Field of interest & special affinity towards, Endourology & Urethral Stricture disease and Reconstructive Urethral Surgeries (Urethroplasty)
Sat – Wed : 9AM – 1PM & 5PM – 9PM & Thurs: 9AM – 5PM, Friday Close