Saturday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Specialization & Achievements:
- M.B.B.S from R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur in1986.
- M.S. in Orthopedic Surgery from R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur in 1990.
- FRCSI (Section A) from Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland in 2001.
- Intercollegiate MRCS (RCS Ed) Part I & II are passed in September 2005 and Jan. 2006.
- Previously worked as Orthopedic Surgeon in NMC Specialty Hospital, Al Mana General Hospital in, Mohd. Dossary Hospital, Hofuf National Clinic, Ankit Orthopedic Hospital.
- Worked as a Medical Officer in Orthopedics at Central Hospital of Hindustan Zinc Limited.
- Area of expertise in Arthroscopic Surgery of Knee joint and Arthroplasty of Hip & Knee joints and Hand Surgery.
- Member of ROSA.
- Presented a Dissertation titled “Evaluation of end results of crush injury Of hands with special reference to tendon repair”.
- Conduct audit in D.V. T, Failure of internal fixation and post operative infection in ortho patients.
- Certificate of licensure in specialist Orthopedic Surgery from health Authority and Saudi Council of Health specialties.
- Registered in medical council of India.
- Currently working with National Hospital, Abu Dhabi as Specialist Orthopedist since November 2007.
- Working as specialist Orthopedician since 24 years.
- Good communication skill in English, Arabic, Hindi & Urdu.