24 X 7 OPEN
Saturday - Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Specialization & Achievements:
- Underwent MBBS from M V J Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore; Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Working as Resident in Emergency room / General Practitioner since 7 years.
- Academically astute individual with MBBS with rich experience in Emergency intensive care Services, diagnosing, treating patients, operation, facilities management etc.
- Core capabilities in managing in-patients/OPD operations including diagnosis and administration of treatments to cross-section of patients with wide range of aliments.
- Has undergone several training programmes in emergency room and ICU management during this time.
- Hands on experience in Critical Intensive Procedures – ET Intubation, Ventilator Handling, Plural Tapping, Ascitic Tapping, Lumbar Puncture, Thrombolysing MI Patients, and Ryle’s tube Insertion & Catherization.
- Started international career in 2012 as full Time Licensed Resident Emergency doctor at Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Interior hospital, JEDDAH
- Previously worked as a Consultant General Practitioner in Al Musalla Medical Centre Dubai, ER Resident in Central Security Hospital, Medical Officer in Nirmala Hospital, Casualty Medical Officer in Najath Super specialty Hospital and General Duty Medical officer in Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Experienced in managing all types emergency cases, minor surgical procedures like suturing, incision and drainage, routine General medicine OP cases, management of chronic diseases like hypertension, diabetes and other life style diseases.
- Holding certificates for BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association and ATLS from American College of Surgeons.
- Well compassionate to the patient and good in patient counseling.
- Good communication skill in different languages Viz. English, Malayalam, Arabic, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil.
- Currently, working with National Hospital, Abu Dhabi as General Practitioner since 2016.