The Department of General Dentistry at National Hospital, Abu Dhabi, is focused on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide range of conditions, disorders, and diseases that can affect the teeth, gums, and maxillofacial (associated with the jaw and face) region of the body.
National Hospital provides the best possible Dental Care in Abu Dhabi that puts the health and comfort of our dental patients at the forefront. Our Dental Care Department in Abu Dhabi comprises a highly-skilled and experienced Dentist, working closely with other dental healthcare technicians and support staff.
The Specialist Doctor in Dental Care at the Department of Dentistry offers Preventive Dentistry Programs to school children, as well as adults and older adults in Abu Dhabi. Our expert Dentist in Abu Dhabi is also specialised in:
National Hospital’s Dental Care Services in Abu Dhabi Comprise:
- Clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease
- Examining teeth & diagnosing patients’ dental conditions by using tools such as X-ray
- Fluoride treatment for children
- Minor oral surgeries
- Patients education & motivation on oral healthcare
- Periodic check-up
- Prosthodontic treatments like crowns & bridges
- Root canal treatment
- Scaling & polishing
- Simple orthodontic treatment
- Tooth extractions